Eric, Its time for Five Questions Friday!
Eric: Already? Why don’t you just ask me five things that ticked me off this week? It would be a lot easier.
Q: Since I like easy, what are five things that irritated you this week?
Eric: Here you go:
- While volunteering at the league of NH craftsmen fair last weekend, Lynne had about ten craftsmen wanting her to watch their booth while they took a break. Me? I had only one. I know she is better looking, but come on!
- I’m already getting complaints from my Fantasy Football League members and we haven’t even drafted yet.
- My doodie blog post didn’t get one single comment. I thought it was good.
- The trial package for my Microsoft Word ran out. However, PC is still cheaper than Lynne’s $3,000 Mac laptop that is going to crap out the minute her Apple care runs out. September is coming quick Lynne. (Way to jinx me!)
- My wife has been catching up on Project Runway episodes and has totally ruined the rest of the season for me.
Editor’s Note: Wow. I know I’m not responsible for his bad mood. I’ve been working straight out the last 5 days and out of his hair! I did not annoy him once all week! However, he did get a package from that New York Yaankee’s-obsessed Joanne Howard… maybe that set him off.